Rodney when he was born

Ohhhhh my baby boy!

10 days old

what a cutie 10mths old


Ohhhhh my baby boy!

10 days old

what a cutie 10mths old

Wow they grow up so fast. It feels like yesterday we were in San Francisco and I found out I was pregnant with Rodney and we decided to move back to Utah and now he is 5 years old and ready to be a Big Kindergartner! Wow I don't know if its the baby pictures or Barry Manilow playing or both making me ball. Hahaha
His Birthday was pretty crazy. His last day of preschool was on his bday so I had "Rodney Donuts" made to take to his friends. He was sad to say goodbye to his friends but excited that we are going to be moving into a House! We had his bday party about 2weeks late cuz we were in the middle of moving and we wanted to wait until my parents were up so we could celebrate with them. On his bday he got hit in the stomach and a big scratch on his face and then the day of his Birthday party I took him to the Dr. I knew he had an eye infection, and he did but he also had step throat. Poor little guy, this was a rough birthday. But of course he was super excited that his bday was finally here and we were going to have his Yoda Birthday.
I was so proud Happy with the cake. I did the body and Matt of course did the face. There was no way I was going to try and do that. So we made a Great team! I added cupcakes at the last minute that said, "Happy Birthday You Must." When our family got here I said to my dad, "did you see what the cupcakes said?" He went to look and my sister read "Stephanie is pregnant." My mom was so excited and freaked out, I said, "I'm sorry but we will never have cupcakes that say that, again, we are done." Hahahaha great joke Andra!
Rodney is such a sweet boy. He has such a kind heart. He is always complimenting me and the girls. For a long time he was answering me saying, ok beautiful lady. I thought it was cute and sweet but I said you don't need to say that just call me mama. He is very affectionate and ticklish. He is so tender and is very protective of "his girls." He loves karate, cookie dough bites and riding his bike. Rodney we love you so much. You are a wonderful blessing to our family!

Our little Birthday boy. Sorry buddy you got a haircut the next day :)

Make a Wish!

Lets get this party started!

May the force be with you always

Thanks Matt for helping me with my Crazy ideas!

Our little Birthday boy. Sorry buddy you got a haircut the next day :)

Make a Wish!

Lets get this party started!

May the force be with you always

Thanks Matt for helping me with my Crazy ideas!



6 comments:
I love the doughnut idea that you do for you kids! So cute. I am pretty funny huh?! I thought mom was going to crap her pants. She was FREAKING out. It was soooooo funny:-)
You are so talented, and I really wish I could have been there to devour the yummy treats. Rodney is looking so big, and so handsome. All your kids are gorgeous!!!
again with the talents and cute kids! Rodney sounds like an awesome sweet guy. : )
I'm glad that he got to celebrate eventhough he was sick! That always puts a kink in things! I love the cake! Happy Birthday Rodney!
Aw that is so awesome!! Your kids are all so freaking cute!!! I cant wait to meet you all <3 xxxx
That is a killer cake!!! love yoda!
Post a Comment