As of last week Mason can officially sit on his own! Thats been really fun! He can clap his hands, kind of wave, and say hi. The last few nights he has been going to bed at 9:45 and sleeping until 7:30 so Ive been really happy about that! He is such a sweet little dude. He has been having some separation anxiety and not the I just want to see you kind the you better hold me right now kind. So the house is pretty messy. But everyone is healthy, happy and we have a home so really Life is good!
Some of Masons nicknames are Little Dude, Buddy,Bud, Buddy Boo (I know thats hard with 2 boys and the same nickname but what do you do :) and Macers.
***Oh and today on his 8mth Birthday he said DaDa! I tried so hard to get him to say Mama. :)
Random May 2026
2 months ago
3 comments:
Go Mason! That is great that he is sleeping for you and sitting and clapping! How fun! Where does the time go, 8 months, sheesh, I just can't believe it. Good luck with the seperation anxiety, hopefully it won't last too long
Mason, you wonderful little "Dude". He is so cute and it is fun to see him doing all of his new tricks. Babies are just the cutest of all toys, even better when they smile and know that everyone adores them. I am so happy to hear that he is sleeping good for you. Love you all!
Susan
"The Donald" is growing up! Way too fast!! Love him
Post a Comment