Well my little dude now has pink eye. I feel so bad that he literally has been sick since he was born. He is usually good and happy during the day but at night he struggles. I asked the Dr why this was happening and she said hes the 4rth kid. The more kids you have the more germs the older kids bring home. I felt better it wasn't my fault. But there are days when I feel like I'm going crazy from lack of sleep.
I completely changed his schedule and I'm waking him up from his nap and the last couple of nights have been better. I'm scared to say that out loud in fear that I will jinx us. Now if I can get Matt to stop hitting the snooze 5 times I might be more sane. :)

2 comments:
He sure is handsome, poor guy being sick all of the time and so tired, sleeping in the chair, how precious. I hope it gets better.
poor little dude! I'm so glad he is doing better
Post a Comment