Friday, September 9, 2011

He did it again!



I sure love this little dude! His other tooth was so loose it was hanging there. I asked him if I could pull it out he started to freak and said no. It was bleeding a little so I told him we needed to clean it up again. It literally fell right out. I didn't even tell him. He played for a minute and didn't even know I had it. So I said Rodney why don't you go look in the mirror. He did and he was so excited it was out! Way to go Rodney. He is having a good week, a new toy and 2 bucks! Life is good when your name is Rodney! Love ya little dude!



On a side note, I just don't want to forget this. He gets to ride the bus to school only. Well he was a little scared about getting on that Big Bus that has no seat belts. (his words) When he got on he was the only kid! The other 2 kids are off track and he is the first stop. The bus driver was really nice, she told him not to worry and that he'd love it! Well I said a prayer that he would like it and not get picked on. Well when he got home I asked him how the bus was, he said he loved it except for the fact that he got kissed! I was worried about him getting picked on not kissed! That was pretty funny. So the next day when she tried to sit with him again he said he gave her the finger (he waved his pointer finger at her) and said I'm saving this seat for someone. Hahahaha

4 comments:

*A* said...

WHAT THE HECK??!! He's going to be rich and this rate!

J♥M said...

Oh my gosh he kills me! I love it!

Leah said...

Good job Rodney,cool about the bus. i thought the girls were going to be crazy about him. Grandma Clements

Anonymous said...

I love the bus story! That is a great bus story for him to remember forever...especially when he grows up and wants the girls to chase him! Love ya, Rodney!
Grandma B.