
Before surgery
My little dude
Mason was scheduled to have surgery at 9:45 at 7am I got a call asking us if we could be there at 8am. We had to really hurry but I made it there only 5min late. I was happy they could get him in early because I was worried he would be starving. Just a few minutes before they took him back he was fussy and Matt took him and he fell asleep, that made handing him off a lot easier. He was getting circumcised and a hypospadias repair. He was in surgery for 2 1/2 hrs and we were there for 6hrs. I was so happy to see him after. He was supposed to have clear liquids but it was 1:30 and he hadn't eaten since 7:45pm last night so he was starving and he doesn't like juice (weird I know) so they said well give him his bottle and lets hope he doesn't barf. Luckily he didn't. They were so good to him there, everyone loved his hair. The last nurse said that got the cutest baby award. I'm just glad he is healing and home. He does have to have a catheter until Wednesday but he is doing pretty good.
7 comments:
He looks so adorable, before and after. No wonder that he got the "cutest baby" award! We are happy that this event has come and gone and he is on the healing part. Give him a tender kiss from grandma and papa Bro.
Poor little dude. I hope he get to feeling better soon. Did you get any sleep last night?
I'm so grateful everything went well. I really appreciate that you guys kept me updated on how things went yesterday. It is hard to have these things happen when I am so far away! Please give him (and you - way to be brave Mom!) a hug from me. I sure love you both.
So glad everything went well! And he definitely gets the cutest baby award! Thinking of you guys!
What a blessing that everything went well. He sure is a cutie!!!
I'm glad it went well. Hope he has a fast recovery.
Ditto, I am so glad things went well.
Post a Comment