Well ever since we bought this house Matt and I have Hated that RED Wall! In our old house we had the same light brown color and the wall connecting the living room and kitchen was a dark brown. At the time I loved it. I really wanted to do yellow but its hard to find a good yellow. Anyway we finally decided on a grey we liked and I am soooooo happy with how good it turned out!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
5 comments:
Yay! What a great memory!
ANd by the way, I feel horrible for not calling you on your birthday to wish you a great one!
Happy Happy Birthday!
And I love the color you guys agreed on! Looks beautiful!
nice color, it looks so fresh. You guys always do such a great job of decorating. Love the pic of Mason. What a doll!
Steph,love love love the paint color,it looks so nice,good job to both of you guys.
WOW...that looks dang good and even better in person! Great job. Its so fun having a house and sprucing it up!
Post a Comment