Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Peanut!










Ems, Emmalous, LuLu, Peanut, the crazy lady, Tiny, MZ, girlie in the dress, Trina, this girl has a ton of nicknames some of them are ones we came up with and some of them she tells us to call her. I told her that I loved her being 3 and asked if she could be 3 again. she declined.


Emily was a very pleasant surprise baby. Karlee told me I had a baby in my tummy and since I had no idea I told her I didn't. She said I did and it was a girl. She was right. I love Emily so much. She is a ball of fire. She is very witty, hilarious, super smart, and she always makes us laugh. When she was little she liked to hide under the table and read to herself we could never get her to watch a movie with us she always wanted to be alone, I'm very glad she grew out of that. When I was pregnant with Rodney and on bed rest she changed so much. One time she hurt my belly on accident. It hurt and I cried, she cried too. She really has a tender heart for her mama or anyone she thinks she may of hurt.


She has a really hard time with change.When we moved it was hard for her. She has a hard time if her teacher at church is gone she usually gets so upset she comes to my class. She is definitely independent but I love that she still wants her mama.

Such a blessing

I loved her pretty curly hair




Man this picture brought me back. I totally cried when I saw this picture. Rodney was a baby, only 18mths, and he cried cuz he wanted mama and I had a c-section so I couldn't hold him. Matt had lost his job right after we had Em and we sold our house. Rodney cried a ton so Matt had Emily a lot and I had Rodney. Man we have come along way since those days. I love my babies so much! Emily you were a much needed blessing when daddy and I were going through a lot! Thank you for picking to come to us and for being such a wonderful light in our home. We are so glad that you were born and that you are our daughter! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

*A* said...

Happy Birthday Girlie in the Dress! We love you and can't wait to see you at your party!!

Janese said...

Happy birthday Emily!! Stephanie, your kids are all getting so big!! To answer your question, my husband works for Dugway Proving Ground as a Physical Scientist. He works with lasers and optics and he tests chemicals out in the desert. It's really all over my head! Lol

Leah said...

Stephanie,when i see Emily she is you, all over again in my head.She looks just like you when you were her age.It really takes me back in time.Happy birthday sweetheart.see you at the birthday party.Grandma Clements

Julie said...

Wow did that picture take me back too! What little kids! I can't believe how fast they grow up! And I can't believe Emily is 4. It makes me so sad that we can't spend more time with her and know her better! Tell her we love her! Happy Birthday miss Emily!

Anonymous said...

Girlie in the dress...you are such a blessing, not only for your mommy and daddy, but for our entire family. We love everything about you! It will be fun to celebrate your birthday at your Aunt Andra's. We love you so much, Emily! Happy #4 Birthday.
Grandma Bro