What can I say besides I love this girl! I met her my first day of 9th grade. I was a big nerd. I had glasses, braces and high water pants. Yes I can admit that! She asked if I wanted to eat lunch with her, we were only 13 and I have loved her ever since. She has been there for me through everything. She has came and stayed with my several times over the years. I am so grateful that she came out after having a baby so I could meet her beautiful son, Kian. Everyone needs a Laleh in there lives. She is so kind, loving, funny, and very nurturing. Her son is so blessed to have her for a mother. It was so fun to have her here for a few days. We were all sad to see her go. You always have a place to stay at my house!

Us and our boys. It was already decided if she had a girl, Mason would marry her if she had a boy they'd be best friends :)


My kids adore her

He was so loved


Look at that Handsome face!
3 comments:
I love her too!
You are the best friend ever!!! I love you and your family so much, and can't wait to see everyone again soon. Miss you!!1
Nothing like a good best friend! So great that she could come visit!
Post a Comment