My little brother is stationed in England, on October 29th he got married to a girl from England named Charlotte. She came to Utah this summer and we got to hang out with her. (I still need to post those pictures) She is really fun and perfect for Joel. Its so weird to have one of your siblings get married and not have anyone there. I was so happy for them but bummed that we couldn't go. Since she hasn't been a member of our church for a year they couldn't get married in the temple, I hope that in a yr when they get sealed they can do that here so we can all go. Congrats Joel and Charlotte Clements! We love you guys!


2 comments:
Stephanie,Thank you for the Pictures.i have not even seen them.I am happy all my children are with people they love.Mom
Still can't believe our baby brother is MARRIED!!!!!
Post a Comment