Wow I cant believe the girls are 4! It is so fun for Emily to have a cousin her age. Emily is 3 weeks older than Whitney, so Andra and I thought it would be fun for them to have a double Halloween party. Emily had to have a purple cake, so I decided to make her a purple witch hat. I was really happy how great it turned out, thanks
Mattt for helping me! My Amazing sister was the master mind behind the party. She did all the decorations and I did the baking. I made the Carmel apples, witch hat and the mummy
oreos. It turned out so Great! Thanks to all of our family that came to support our cute girls and for the wonderful gifts. Both girls sure were happy and felt so loved!

Purple Witch hat Matt and I made!
Whitney's cake

Spider ding dongs

Carmel Apples with real sticks
3 comments:
That party totally rocked! Wouldn't that be cool if in 25 years the girls secretly threw you and I a double party?
Wow! That looks so fabulous, Party Planning in your future? You definatley could make a go of it, the decor and treats look WONDERFUL!!!!
This party looks simply amazing! Very very impressed! Steph you have such amazing baking skills! That cake is awesome! Dan and Susan showed us a video of Emily dancing at that party - she has some serious skills! Happy Birthday Emily!
Post a Comment