I love making Holiday themed food it makes me so Happy! I hope when my kids are all grown up that is one of there favorite things they remember about me! We had a great day, we got to go to
Matts annual Halloween party at his work which was really fun. Plus my parents got to go trick or treating with us. The kids loved having Papa Clements go to the doors with them!
I was also really proud of my kids. I
didn't buy any costumes this year. With buying a home there are a lot of extra expenses. So my kids used dress ups or ones from last year, they said they wanted to save money. ( Well they wanted to save money for Disneyland. :) ) I was really proud of them!
Booberry muffins for breakfast!

Squash soup for lunch *Thanks Jean it was Amazing!

Monster Tacos for dinner

Karlee was a witch (The kids painted there pumpkins)

Rodney
spider man

Emily was a cheerleader

3 comments:
I still haven't put my Halloween pictures up. ahhhhh HALLOWEEN IS OVER! (BAD Halloween for us....)
The combined birthday was so fun. The decorations were so very cute, the food was yummy and the treats were darling. Thanks for posting the pictures. I've been telling people at work about how cute this Halloween theme was. It was great to see the Clements too! Such a fun party! Thanks for including us!
Susan
I really love that your kids were supportive in helping save money for Halloween! What marvelous kiddos you have! Their costumes looks super!
Post a Comment