Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Karlee










I know I've told Karlee's birth story a few times so I thought I would tell about her name. I always wanted to name my daughter Jade. I loved that name. The second that I found out I was having a girl I knew that was Not her name. I looked through books and online and nothing fit. I had watched Days of our lives for yrs and it was getting really boring. I had the day off of work and was looking through the channels and stopped a Gorgeous woman who was head strong, pretty, confident and I liked her. I watched the rest of the show and someone called her Carly. The second I heard it I knew that was her name. It was General Hospital, I still watch it 8 yrs later hahaha I knew that her name was a K name so I changed the spelling and it did take some convincing Matt. He hates Carly Simmons but eventually he agreed that that was her name.


My Karlee is Gorgeous, she is outgoing, fun, funny, sensitive, stuborn, a lot like her mama, she is brave, loves acting and modeling, has a ton of friends and is the best sister and daughter. We love her so much. She is a Huge blessing to our family! She was my first Christmas miracle. Happy Birthday sweetie, we love you! I cant believe you are 8!

5 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Laleh said...

I started to cry when I saw these pictures, your first little baby growing up so fast. Sure do love you Karlee!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of Karlee's "Friend Birthday". Steph, you are so clever. It appears as though the party was a blast, cute ideas and the cake...Wow! It looked really cool. Love you, Karlee! Hope your 8th birthday was all and more. You are a sweetheart and papa and I love you so much!
Grandma B.

J♥M said...

We're so glad you were born Karlee! ♥ ya!

Julie said...

I had never heard the story of Karlee's name! Thanks for sharing! Can't believe she is 8! love you Karlee!