Happy Birthday Sweetie! I am so impressed with my husband, he has lost 101lbs! He works full time, goes to school full time and is an Amazing Father and Husband. I made him a banana cake that was from the Biggest Loser Cookbook. He loved it! I'm so glad that he was born and that he is my husband!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
3 comments:
Matt, I am so glad that you were finally born as well! Aside from the obvious reasons, you are a wonderful man! We hope you had a great birthday!
Love, mom
Steph, the banana cake looks delicious. Thank you so much for your continued support of Matt. Love you, too!
Susan
Syephanie, We are so glad Matt was born also. Love Mom
That is awesome that he has been able to lose so much weight. As a full time student and part time worker, I can say that losing weight is on the back burner. I don't how he manages with a family as well. That is awesome that he does.
Post a Comment