Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day 2012


I woke up at 6am to make Matt and the kids a Valentines breakfast. I also got them each a small Valentines bag with some treats, plastic necklaces for the girls and a love note. Last year Karlee was upset that we didn't get her a Valentines. I was like well I made heart shaped food for you, did you want flowers too? She said she wanted a card saying that we loved her. I felt so horrible. So for the next several days I left her love notes. This year I gave all the kids a love note before school. Karlee said it was the best Valentines Day ever and I told her it wasn't even over :)



Handsome Rodney

My boys

Emily and her necklace

Karlee and Emily both had hearts in there hair!

Yummy cookies from Grandma Clements, Thank you!

Then from 1-2 Mason, Emily and I went to Rodney's Valentines party and played lots of games. Our game was Valentines Bingo.

Then from 2-3:15 we went to Karlee's class and our table made these yummy Valentine suckers.








We came home and had candied chicken, oven roasted veggies and cupcakes with red hearts in the middle. Rodney and Karlee had made Valentine cards for me at school which was so sweet. Matt gave me flowers last week and he got me the movie Breaking Dawn. I got him a card, socks and yummy food. It was a wonderful Valentines and I went to bed exhausted from running around all day. My kids were really appreciative so it was all worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes, woman! You have tons more energy than I. You would have needed to leave me behind after fixing such a delicious breakfast. You take Valentines to a whole new level. Your family will look back on all that you have done for them and wonder if they could ever create such glorious memories as their mother gave to them. Love you, Stephanie! and "Thanks" for all that you do for your dear family.
Susan

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Her hair looks AMAZING!

J♥M said...

So glad you guys had a Happy Valentine's Day even though you were super busy!!!

Heather said...

Wow, what a great day you made for your family. Everything looks wonderful!