Monday, June 4, 2012

My son is a Stud



So I took Rodney into the Dr today and we were originally told he broke both the bones in his arm, but I guess he broke the ulna bone twice and his radius once making 3 Breaks in his arm! That is so nuts to me! He has been really brave and strong, other than it getting really itchy the last week and it being hard for him to get his baseball glove on he has not complained. He was totally fine when they cut off his cast and they gave him a brace he needs to wear for 3 more weeks. The Dr said he will have a bump on his arm for a few months and just reminded me that "this was a really bad break."

I love Rodney so much. I cried when I drove him to the hospital the day he broke it. It broke my heart that he was hurt. We have been through a lot with Rodney and so Ive always been extra sensitive about him. I love you Rodney and I'm really proud of how brave and strong you have been!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, 3 breaks! Rodney is very brave, whether he is dealing with broken bones or anything else...he is brave, handsome, an exceptional brother, son and grandson! Papa and Grandma Broschinsky love you tons and are sorry that you have been through so much! You seem to be handling things very well though. Keep up that awesome, brave self! Love you, Grandma B.