Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rodney plays baseball














It was really fun to watch Rodney play baseball. He loved it! I loved that even though he broke his arm the first week that he didn't let that stop him. The Coach said he would have to hit off the tee instead of having him throw it to him and after the first time doing that he begged to have the Coach please let him try. So he did and he did great. He is really great at hitting. Catching was hard cuz he couldn't bend his arm that good but I'm glad he got to play and that he had such a great Coach!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures! Gooooo PHILLIES!

~A

Leah said...

Rodney is so handsome, I am proud of him.Grandma C.

Julie said...

I love how stoked Rodney was to play baseball! That is so awesome! He sure is one handsome boy! Way to go Rodney!