Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rodney's Graduation from Kindergarten




My sweet little boy is on his last week and a half of being a Kindergartner! I cant believe how fast he is growing up! He is doing so well in school. He is supposed to be reading at a C level and he is in between a D/E. He is so smart,kind, and is such a blessing in our home. Its crazy to think that he will be off for 3 1/2 weeks and then he will be in 1rst grade learning Spanish! Rodney we are so proud of you and we love you so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Rodney, on your graduation from Kindergarten. This is the start of an event filled life. You are such a great young man, you will have many wonderful events in your life. Papa and I are so proud of you. Also, congratulations on your "High Flying" award. Your teachers are all going to love to have you in their class. Love you, Rodney! Grandma Broschinsky

Kirsten said...

Way to go Rodney! What a smartie!
Seeing his adorable diploma reminds me, though - do you have school pictures of Rodney and Karlee for this year? Could I have one?

Julie said...

I have such a soft spot in my heart for Rodney! He is an incredible little man! Congratulations Rodney! You are awesome!