My cute kiddos
Emily thought this was pretty funny
My pretty princesses
handsome Rodney
the girls dancing
Every girl needs a prince to dance with, thanks Rodney for stepping in
Mason did not like the fake horse
Karlee and Rodney had a race
Rodney won!
Emily hated the slide, she screamed and cried :(
Who wants to go down the zip line
Lets go Rodney!
So up Rodney, Karlee and I went. Yup I did it too! I think they said it was 30ft up in the air!
Rodney zoomed down
Karlee closely behind him
I was really nervous about taking the kids to Cornbelly's. Number 1 we have never gone before because it is really expensive. Also I didn't want to go without someone going with me. Luckily my mother in law wanted to go with us. There is noway I could of gone with out someone to watch Mason. There were a few times I had to help Emily on things, so having 2 Adults made this a lot easier. I heard about some great coupons and we made a day of it.
It is so worth it. There are so many fun things to do. I'm so grateful to Susan for coming with us. It was such a fun day. They had tons of bouncy houses, slides, hay maze, hay ride, pig races, haunted dino, a zip line ( I still cant believe the kids wanted to do it!) and a princess dress up area, a huge pillow to jump on and so much more. We were there for almost 5hrs and I got a sunburn, it was so wonderful!





















3 comments:
That look s like a blast! For sure a super fun day. Oh... and your girls are so pretty dancing together:)
Thank you for asking me to come along. It was equally fun for me to watch you and the kids play, laugh and enjoy the sunshine. One of the fun perks to retirement is getting asked to do things like this. I had a blast, too! Susan
Cornbellys is seriously one of my favorite places. I'm so glad you guys all went! And way to go on the zip lines! I would NOT have the guts to do that!
Post a Comment