Monday, November 19, 2012

Funny things kids say

My sweet little 5 yr old girl just saw my pink birth control on the counter and said to me, "Is this a tiny pink computer, I want one." Hahahahaha Oh sweetie, No that is not a computer, its Mommy's medicine. :)

We were watching t.v last night and Mason ran in and said, "Cupcake Wars." It was so cute and so funny. I didn't know he even knew those words. I guess he just hears the other kids asking if we can watch it, thats so funny!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That little Emily! What a corker! And what chance does Mason have of not saying funny, cute things?! Look at his examples. Each of your kids have said things that are hysterical! Love you all! Grandma B. And keep on posting the funnies!

*A* said...

She totally has your sense of humor! Funny kid :)