Monday, November 12, 2012

P.J kind of day

Well last Sunday when I went to go get Mason out of bed there was throw up all over his crib. He hasn't been sleeping good for awhile so every night I go in his room usually 1-2 times and tell him to lay down and go to sleep, I usually have to find his binky and he goes back to sleep after giving me bones and doing the "ET" he touches his pointer finger to mine to tell me he loves me. :)  Then in the morning Emily said her tummy was hurting a little. Well everyone seemed fine so we went to church. The last few minutes of sacrament Emily was really complaining that her tummy was hurting and started to cry. As soon as the prayer was over she said those dreaded words, "I'm going to throw up." I grabbed her and we ran to the bathroom and she barfed several times. Matt wrote the following.

Conversation at church today between my 5 year old daughter and my wife while my wife holds the 5 year old's hair as she throws up into the toilet:

Emily: I cant believe this is happening!
Steph: What?
Emily: I cant believe that I am throwing up... AT CHURCH! How embarrassing!


Well later in the week Matt was pretty sick to his stomach. But Sunday again everyone was fine. Even someone at church said they were so glad we were all healthy. Then last night Mason was up several times crying really hard. I don't know what was wrong with him, he NEVER cries like that, usually when he wakes up he just yells all of our names really loud and as soon as he sees me he goes back to sleep but he was so upset. I brought him in our room and tried to help him calm down. Then I finally got him back to bed and I heard someone barfing. It was Karlee. She is sick, and I'm just praying it doesn't make the rounds to the rest of us who didn't get it the first time around. We are going to have a P.J day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having sickness go through your family is a mom's nightmare! If nothing else, go around and wipe off your doorhandles, banisters on the steps and change everyone's toothbrush. It doesn't cure anything but it might make you feel better, at least it would help me. Enjoy your jamie day and I hope you all get feeling better very, very soon. Grandma B.