Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Karlee

 The invitations to the tea party
The Butlers :)
What a great brother to help serve the food :)
 The tea pot cake. I made the handle and spout a little big but it turned out pretty good.

 Cupcakes in tea cups
 Painting nails




Its hard to believe my little girl is 9! Where did those 9yrs go. I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with her. I even called the number on the box just to hear a recorded voice say to me that I was pregnant. It was one of the happiest days of my life. When I was pregnant with her I had a really bad blood clot and so we were worried I could loose her. Matt gave me a blessing and in it I was promised that I would carry her to full term and that she would be healthy, I held on to this promise with my life. She is an Amazing daughter I feel so blessed to be her mother!

She wanted to have a tea party with her friends and we sure had a great time. Her dad and brother were great sports and were the butlers and served the girls food. Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

4 comments:

Jeana said...

Wow--the tea party turned out beautiful! Nice job! I'm sure she loved it.

*A* said...

LOVE the party! Great job on all the details!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I think I had one party as a child. The Tea Party pictures are great! Looks like it was outstanding! Happy 9 years old, Karlee. You are certainly growing up. I remember the day you were born. It was a fabulous day! Steph, you continue to amaze me with your clever ideas. Wow! Grandma B.

Erin said...

Wow! Again, I am amazed at your great ideas. The next party I plan, I am definitely consulting you!