Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mason in a big boy bed

A few months ago Matt painted Emilys purple toddler bed, blue. There has been a ton of  "discussion" about when to have Mason out of the crib. Matt even installed a gate so if Mason gets out of bed he wont fall down the stairs. Right now he is at the store getting childproofing for the bathroom and the girls door. Matt has a good point he keeps trying to climb out & he is going to get hurt, it just breaks my heart, my baby is growing up.

Matt took the crib down. I know its silly but I'm super sad. We have had that crib up for the last 9 years of my life. I will never have another infant to sleep in that crib. I became a mother 9 years ago and it has been one of my greatest blessings. He is officially off of whole milk and growing up faster than I gave him permission too. Its so hard when the baby isn't a baby anymore. Lets pray he stays in his bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is difficult for moms to have their children grow up however; it is also exciting to see them have new experiences.Even then, it is still hard to know that certain things will not happen again. It is a bittersweet event in a mother's life. Susan