I love all of my kids for different reasons but I think because Emily is the 2nd girl and has such a tender heart she has a really special place in my heart. (They are all my favorite in different ways) :) I still remember so clearly laying on my bed with Karlee, Rodney was taking a nap and K said to me, "Mom you are going to have a baby," I laughed and said that I wasn't and she replied, "Yes you have one in your tummy and its a girl." Rodney was 9 months old so I knew she was not right. A few days later I found out I was pregnant with Emily. It was a Huge surprise to us! When I was pregnant with her I wanted frozen cookie dough all the time. She is such a fun and sweet little angel. She makes us laugh so hard with the witty little things that she says. She started Kindergarten this year and is loving it. She has made some new friends and loves her teacher. Emily I love you so much and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father trusted me to be your mother. Happy 6th Birthday Lulu. She wanted a Lalaloopsy Birthday party.
I had a friend make this topper since I am still recovering from surgery, isn't it the cutest thing ever!!
Well, besides her of course :)
Emily and her cousin Whitney :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Emily, you are such a dear young lady. Papa and I are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to your mother and father so that you could be a part of our family too! We love you, oodles! We love how funny you are, how cute you are and what a great sister, daughter, granddaughter you are to the family. We hope you had a crazy fun birthday! loves, Grandma B.
1 comment:
Emily, you are such a dear young lady. Papa and I are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to your mother and father so that you could be a part of our family too! We love you, oodles! We love how funny you are, how cute you are and what a great sister, daughter, granddaughter you are to the family. We hope you had a crazy fun birthday! loves, Grandma B.
Post a Comment