Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Mason #3











Mason said he wanted a Thomas cake. I made this. He said, "Thats Percy not Thomas!"


So then I made this one and he was a lot happier :)







I was trying to teach Mason to say I am 3, before his birthday. He said, "I don't want to be 3, I want to be 2 and your baby boy." He melts my heart!


3 comments:

Erin said...

He is so darling. I love his hair! I can't believe he is 3. How the time flies.

J♥M said...

He's hilarious and knows his trains! LOL! I can't believe he's 3 already!!!

Anonymous said...

Mason, you are getting taller all the time. You are growing up. You are such a cute 3 year old. Papa and I loved looking at the pictures of you when you were a baby. Loves to you. Grandma B.