CTR Cake
Cupcakes with a chocolate 8 on them :)
I love my kids so much!
Our cute family
Rodney with his Broschinsky grandparents
Rodney with his Clements Grandparents
What a handsome guy!
Rodney with his dad and Papa's
So proud of my husband and son
On May 31, 2014 Rodney chose to be baptized. I was so proud of him for making this choice. He is such a kind hearted and sweet boy. I am so proud to be his mother. He wanted to have a different cake than Karlee (hers was too girly) so we came up with making him a CTR shield and cupcakes with a chocolate 8 in them. It was really nice to have both of his Papas there to be witnesses for his baptism. Also I thought it was so sweet that you asked Karlee to play "When I am baptized" on the piano at your baptism. She was hesitant to do it because she wanted it to be your special day, but you told her that would make it special for you if she played it. I loved that you thought to include your sister, she taught herself how to play it and even though she told you she couldn't play it perfect you did not care, you were so happy she was willing to do it.
Rodney had had a really bad dream a few weeks before that really shook him up. He was convinced that he would not be alive to make it to his baptism date. This of course made me anxious for that day to be over but his dad had told him that Satan must really be trying to work on him to make him that scared. Needless to say he was baptized and is happy and healthy.
Rodney daddy and I are so proud of you! You are a wonderful young man and I know that the Lord has wonderful things for you to do in your life!
















1 comment:
Rodney, you are a super star! Good at sports and now baptized. Wonderful. Thank you for allowing me to talk at your baptism, it was an honor. Heavenly Father has sent you to our entire family for a wise and great purpose. Live the principles of the gospel to your best ability, always. Love you ooldes! Grandma B.
Post a Comment