Well next week is Emily's last day in Kindergarten. I am so sad to think about her being in school for the whole day. I love picking her up from the bus and having her eat lunch with Mason and I. She is such a ham, we will miss her when she is in school all day.
When I signed up Emily for dance last year I thought she was going to be doing ballet, well she was in tumbling and she loved it. It was a happy accident. She has really loved learning how to do a cartwheel and different dance moves. Last week Emily finally lost both of her top teeth. They had been wiggly forever. Emily did not like her Graduation photo but I think she is so cute so I posted it anyway :)





1 comment:
Emily, you are a beautiful little lady. All ready out of Kindergarten and on to bigger and better things. Wow! You are a cutie! Love you, too! Grandma B.
Post a Comment