Between May and July Emily sure kept the tooth fairy busy. Her top tooth was wiggly for 2 months before she finally let me touch it and pull it out then she lost her other top tooth, she also had to have 2 teeth pulled from the dentist because her mouth is so small she doesn't have any room for her adult teeth to come in.
Oh and I forgot to mention Karlee thought she had a cavity a week before her cleaning appointment so I asked her if she wanted to wait till her apt or if she needed to go asap. She said she could wait a week well come to find out she didn't have a cavity her adult tooth wanted to come now even though her baby tooth wasn't even loose at all so it was coming out the side! So the dentist had to pull 2 of her baby teeth. I felt so bad because she is always such a strong kid I thought laughing gas would be enough for her. She ended up having a panic attack and her hands and arms were doing really weird things. It honestly scared me so bad. I felt bad that I didn't get her the medicine that makes you loopy. I made sure Emily got the loopy meds and in the future if she ever needs any dental work I will be sure and have them give it to her as well. She also pulled out 2 of her own teeth too.
Like I said the tooth fairy has been at our house a ton this summer. Mason even started saying his teeth were loose. I told him that he had to wait a few more years. I think he was hoping for some money. Hahaha

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment