Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Cute Little Family

Well we haven't had any family pictures taken since Karlee was a baby so we were in need of some new ones. My amazing friend Kellie came up from St. George to take the photos and I cant thank her enough. The pictures are amazing! Thanks Kellie your the best.





2 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Man, those turned out SOOOOO good. I love ALL of them!

Diane said...

steph-
i have been seeing your emails about the blog but never had a chance to look at it. now everyone is asleep and i finally am devouring every last detail. your family is gorgeous. these pictures, in particular, are amazing. your friend must be a professional photographer, right? otherwise, just incredibly talented. I think emily looks a lot like Karlee, when she was a baby.
i wish you were here working with us. we need you so much now!
give my love to everyone.