
My awesome and creative sister is going to be doing a Fall Boutique and Gift Show!!! This is not a craft fair it will offer unique, vintage, hip and chic items for sale. It will also have jewelry, frames, baby items, pillows, cards, womens clothing, bath essentials, yummy fall treats, my to die for chocolate truffles, and so much more. Start your Christmas shopping early~its right around the corner. Tell all your friends too.
I am really excited it will be a ton of fun so mark your calendars for October 24 & 25. On a side note I just want to mention how much I love my big sister. She is an amazing person, mother and friend. She is an amazing example to me of strength. She was blessed to have a beautiful daughter, Whitney, and she is hoping that through the blessing of invetro she will be able to have another bundle of joy one day.

This picture is kinda old but it was the only one I could find.
1 comment:
You're cute! Thanks:) Boy, I sure was skinny...oh well!!! Ha Ha
Post a Comment