My sister and I were both pregnant last year at the same time and we both had girls. It is so fun to have girls who will be the same age and going through the same things at the same time. Emily is exactly 3 weeks older than her cousin Whitney and they love each other so much. Whitney happy birthday we love you!

My sister and I last year
Whitney the birthday girl!

Whitney and Emily

What a bunch of cuties!

Rodney and cousin Bentley. Bentley is only 3 months older than Rodney and that is fun to have the boys be the same age too.

These two guys are so handsome

Cousin Bentley, Karlee and Elle.

All of the cousins together! We aren't able to get together very often, so thank you Whitney for being born so we could all get together and celebrate you!
1 comment:
Seriously, that was such a fun time! I thought Rodney was big, but compared to Bently...Rodney is still a little guy. Sooo cute. You could tell Bentley really LOVES his cousins huh! I hope we can get together more often! I'm going to steal some of your pictures and put them on my blog!
Post a Comment