We have had so much fun the last couple of days. On Thursday we went to the Library and did story time then afterwords we went to our friends house and played in the snow. Friday my friend Rachel came over with her little boy Gage and then Matt and I got to go on a date, it was a work get together but still fun for us to spend time together. Thank you to the Noss family for babysitting! Then Saturday we babysat the Dalton kids which we love and don't get to see as much as we would like since we moved, so that was a ton of fun.
It made me think that I am so grateful for really good friends. Friends that are there through the good and the bad that support you and love you. I am so grateful for my family and really great friends!

Playing with our friend the Nosses!

Emily @ 1!

Karlee at 1! I love this sweater thank you Grandma Bro
5 comments:
Oh my gosh the girls look like twins! Crazy how much they really do look alike! Thanks for watching our kiddos Saturday! They had a great time!
I can't believe that snow!! You'd think we lived in different states! Love ya toooooooooons!
I can't believe the amount of snow you have. It looks like a fun snow day. Where do you guys live? We live just north of Seattle. We've lived here for about 2 years now and love it.
Kari
Tag! You're it!
awwwwww! so cute! i love hoodies on babies. get feeling better soon
Post a Comment