Happy Thanksgiving! We went up to Logan for Thanksgiving and it was so much fun. We love living so close to so many awesome Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandma and Papa Bro! It was so fun to be with family for 5 days and just get to play. We played skipbo and face 10 and Matt and I went on a double date with Dan and Susan to The Dark Nite. We realized it was the first time we had ever done it and Matt and I have been together for 10 years! It was a ton of fun. Matt and I even we out the door at 8:30 am the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping, that is something we have never done.

I am so thankful for these 3 little kiddos of ours

Some of the yummy food we ate (Thanks Gma)
Karlee "Hummmm if I smile maybe they will feed me"
Rodney " I am sooooo funny"
Some of the yummy pies, I love the apple one Kakes!
Emily "I am so glad I get to eat this year"

Emily you couldn't be any cuter
She loved all of the food!

We took a lot of pictures of Emmalous in her highchair she was so cute with food all over her :)

Mom the tray is empty!!!!!!!

Oh, yah!

She is getting so BIG!

I love me some Emmalous!!
No comments:
Post a Comment