Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look what we woke up to!




I cant believe it is November, this year has gone by so fast! It was so fun to wake up this morning and see all the snow outside and to show the kids.They were so excited. Rodney was so cute he said "now we can go sledding!"
I am so glad that my sister talked me into starting a blog. I had been frustrated that I am so behind in scrapbooking and in Emilys pictures so this is a great way for me to be able to have a journal and a scrapbook. I love my kiddos so much and looking at there pictures makes me so happy.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

So, I'm doing my laundry and remebered that I was WAY behind on reading the blog. I love your blog...it is so fun to read what's going on with your guys. Even though I get to see you quite a bit, the kids change and grow up a little every time. Anyway, I love you guys so much and I'm so glad I live close. Oh, by the way...the monster toes look totally monstrous and scary!! :)

Nick N. said...

We had snow a month ago!!! But it melted off.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

What the freak?? It totally didn't snow even close to that much out here!!!