Rodney has been potty training the last wk and a half and he went poo poo in the potty and he said "Mommy look a goldfish" I laughed so hard I cried.
We were out on a walk and Rodney said to me " My heart misses you" ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love that little boy he knows how to melt my heart with his sweet words or his brown eyes.
Karlee was watching Home Alone at Grandmas house and asked "Why did that boy put hot sauce on his face" Oh the innocents of children
Karlee knew we were going to have a bunch of kids over at the house for her birthday party and she told her dad " Daddy there are going to be 8 kids at my party, can you handle it?" We laughed so hard and to top it off she also asked her Aunt Kirsten if she could handle it. That girl cracks me up!
Random May 2026
2 months ago
1 comment:
Did everybody handle it? Sure was fun!
Post a Comment