Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rodneys school Christmas Party

We went to Rodneys Christmas Party last wk so I guess that means we have seen Santa 3 times! It was a lot of fun the kids got to jump on bubble wrap and what kid doesn't think that is awesome. They made Christmas ornaments that we have put on our Christmas tree. They got to decorate a cookie, make a cotton ball snowman and tons more. But most importantly they got to see Santa. We had a ton of fun! Rodney is getting so BIG and strong I love to see him growing up into such a sweet and handsome lil guy.

2 comments:

Kari said...

It sounds like you have had a fun holiday season with lots of fun parties. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

J♥M said...

Was that with Kids on the move or do you have him in a preschool? Sounds like fun!