
We decorated Gingerbread men on Christmas Eve and I made my famous sugar cookies, and they all got eaten before I got a picture of them, but the kids had a ton of fun. Also we always let the kids open 1 present from us and of course it was new P.J's and of course the girls had matching ones. I tried so hard to find a blue pair for Rodney to match the girls but I couldn't find any. It was fun cuz Grandma let the kids open a present also and the kids all got a Christmas fleece blanket and a Christmas pillow case. Matt said when they would growing up on Dec. 1 every yr they would put there Christmas pillowcases on there pillows. I thought that was so cute. So now the kids each have one. I have a lot of pictures so they are in one of them.

1 comment:
What a fun tradition! Your sugar cookies sure are good!
Post a Comment