
Karlee Merry Christmas! I cant believe you are 5 yrs old. It feels like yesterday I brought you home from the hospital and we placed you under our Christmas tree and thought that you were the greatest gift that we could of ever asked for. You had a ton of fun at your Grandma and Papa Bros house. It was so fun to see them and your many aunts and uncles who adore you.
Santa was very good to you this year he must of know just how much you help out your mom and your little brother and sister.You also got an apron, both you and your brother love to help in the kitchen, cute clothes, Hannah Montana and Troy and Gabriella barbie, a castle tent and slippers. I hope you know how much the Savior loves you too and your family loves you too. Thanks for being such an angel.
Santa was very good to you this year he must of know just how much you help out your mom and your little brother and sister.You also got an apron, both you and your brother love to help in the kitchen, cute clothes, Hannah Montana and Troy and Gabriella barbie, a castle tent and slippers. I hope you know how much the Savior loves you too and your family loves you too. Thanks for being such an angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment