Friday, January 9, 2009

Funny Fridays

I got Matt Star Wars The Clone Wars for Christmas. So we watched it together as a family and ever since Rodney has wanted a lightsaber. On Mon the girls had a Dr apt. and so I took the kids to the Dollar Store and let them pick out something since the girls both had to get 3 shots each and I let Rodney pick out something for staying dry for so long! Karlee picked out an 8pk of Kit Kats (smart girl making the treats last longer), Emily picked out a baby doll and Rodney picked out a lightsabor. All day he kept saying, " I am Anikin The Skywalker" It was so cute. Matt was very proud! Well Tue. Karlee sat on it and broke it so Anikin The Skywalker has been sad without his lightsabor:(

1 comment:

J♥M said...

That darn China plastic! Makes kids sick or it breaks right after the purchase. What happened to American made tough? I feel so sorry for Rodney! It's hard to be Anikin without a lightsaber!