Friday, February 13, 2009

The Kids get a haircut and mail!


Today was a fun day. I took the kids to get there haircuts. I love to go to Cookie Cutters. They have games and slides for the kids while they are waiting, it is just really nice especially when all 3 need a haircut. Well Karlees hair is so pretty but when it gets too long she cries every time I brush it so she was overdue for a haircut. As you can tell from the pictures of Rodneys hair he definitely needed a haircut. He is just so scared I wait as long as possible and Emily just got her bangs trimmed. For now I am going with bangs and we will see if we will grow them out later. Karlee had bangs as a baby and I thought they were so cute.

Then when we got home we saw that each one of the kids had an envelope in the mail. It was a Valentine Card from there Grandma and Papa Bro and they each got a dollar. They were so excited. Thank you Grandma and Papa Bro for being amazing grandparents. The kids sure love you and feel loved as well.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

*A* said...

That is awesome!! I love getting mail at my age, I can't imagine the excitment they must have felt!!

Griffiths said...

cute haircuts, Emily looks adorable with the bangs. Glad they have fun there, Getting kids haircuts usually isn't fun.

J♥M said...

I'm so sorry your kids have such a hard time with getting the haircut. Mine beg almost weekly if it's time! Crazy! I do love Emily with bangs!