Well Little Miss Karlee pants is on the Wilhelmina Urban website. I have the Link on my page to Urban Kids and you just view talent and urban kids. I love that girl so much. I think it is so cute how girly she is. She has such a sweet heart and is very lovey I love that about her. She has a very cute personality and is an amazing big sister. Thank you Karlee for being you! Also thanks Kellie for taking amazing photos of my kids. I will cherish them always. You are so talented! She was also asked to be on someones website and its:
http://sungardkids.14four.com/Landing_1.html
Let her know what you think!
5 comments:
so beautiful!!!!!!!
steph, let me know if you need ANY Jewlery...earrings, bracelets, necklaces etc.
i give u discount...:)
What a little model! I love it! Very cute!
Wow! Definitely all girl. Keep her little for a long time!!!!
So gorgeous! She is such a good poser.
Also, I just read above about Emily. I hope she is doing better and I am glad you had a night out with your sister-in-law. We just need those nights sometimes.
So Joshua made me watch that 10 times. She's just as cute every time. What a cutie!
Post a Comment