Monday, April 13, 2009

Cute Kids


I love these pictures! One day it was so cold I put Emily in her blanket and she found her hat, it was so funny I had to take a picture. Rodney thought hey I will take a picture of you too! Karlee loves to sleep with her princess beauty mask and I love that Emilys hair can get super curly.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

periwinkle4 said...

what great pictures and it looks like you've been having a lot of fun!

J♥M said...

I love the beauty mask and that she loves to wear it! Hilarious!

Brett And Tiffani said...

that mask is hilarious! What fun!

*A* said...

How come I didn't know about the beauty mask? That is so funny and SO Karlee!!

Jacilynn said...

You pics are soo cute! I love taking pics of my kids. Did you take the ones on the kiddies on your sidebar or are did you have em done?
Sooo Cute. I love em all.
Big Hugs,
Jaci