We had an awesome Easter this was the first year that we didn't go up to Logan and I felt the pressure to make sure we had a great meal and also fun memories for the kids. We had just had ham and beans a few days earlier so I made a roast, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, hard boiled eggs that the kids decorated and homemade carrot cake. The kids loved the festive table!

The girls of course matched and you can tell the pictures inside the house were before church cuz after church Emilys hair was pretty crazy! She is 18 mths today (well on Easter)! She has been going to the nursery the last couple of weeks and loves to be in there with her BIG brother!

I love my kids so much. I hope one day they will look back at all of these pictures and have great memories of there childhood and know how hard I tried to show them I loved them and how much fun we had even though we didn't have a ton of things. I am so grateful for Easter. I love the Savior so much. I am so grateful to have an amazing husband who loves me and is a great father. I feel so blessed to have 3 beautiful children that I adore!

The kids colored eggs with Dad while I cooked and I will be the first to admit I am not good at piping cakes so it may not look to fancy but it tasted so good!
8 comments:
Wow, look at all those great pictures, and Dinner looks and sounds very yummy! Glad you had such a great Easter.
Amanda
Great Photos!! Everyone looks so dang cute. I can't wait to get my hands on that cake recipe!!!
Looks like you had a great time! Your kids are darling...so big!! Em;s hair is sooo long! Miss you!
Looks like you guys had a fun day! And they all looked SO cute!
YAY! Your collages worked! What a bunch of cuties!
very cute!
What adorable children! Cute pictures, darling dresses and Rodney in his tie, wow! I'm so sorry that we weren't all together on Easter however, you and Matt are wonderful parents and provide an especially wonderful home for your family. It looks like you had a marvelous Easter. Thanks for keeping us updated here on the "blog".
Love you all,
Grandma Bro
How Fun Steph! You are such a fun Mommy and i love seeing your kids. Too Cute!
Post a Comment