Monday, May 4, 2009

Quick Question

Does anyone know how to change your blog so that on your list of friends you keep up with, it updates when they update there page that way you dont have to check 50 times before they update?? Let me know if you know, thanks!

P.S I do not claim to be the Queen of blogging at all, but I have found a little way to make leaving comments easier. If you go under your Settings, then Comments, then look for comment form Placement and change it to Pop up window not Full Page it is a lot easier for people to leave you comments they dont have to back out so many times from that page. I hope that makes since. Have a beautiful day!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Don't know if this will make sense, but . . . if you go to customize, and then go to where to add your friends' blogs (I think it says "Configure Blog Lists), there is an option to check "Date of last update" and Sort by "Most recently updated". That way, the ones who have most recently updated will appear at the top of your list. Hope that helps!! :)

Melanie Palmer said...

I just use Google Reader and that is my home page on my Internet. So right when I login for the day, I see all of the blogs that were updated and can read them right from that one page. I rarely go into individual blogs anymore. It's a real time-saver!

Doug and Amanda said...

Both good options, just know that not all private blogs are included in that. Some of them the feed is set so the google reader, and updater don't do anything with them. The price one pays for being private I guess.

easleyfamily said...

heres how i did it:

on your blog, go to customize
add a gadget
add "Blog List"
then you'll have to go thru and individually copy and paste the blog names in, but its TOTALLY worth it! If its a private blog, you can't do it tho! Good luck!

kimballklan said...

Isn't blogging great! Your family is so cute I can't believe how big they are getting! I can't believe that I can finally leave a comment on your blog! Usually my internet wont' pull it up! Can't wait till we can ditch the dial up for something better!

*A* said...

UMMMMMMMMMM HELLO!!!! YOU FORGOT TO ADD MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO!

Stephanie said...

Andra I could never forget you I just didnt have time to finish I will get on that tom. I have to go to the dentist :(

Matt Bro said...

Oh Steph... You got busted!!!! Not adding your sister's blog!?!?!