I'm so sad!!!! I took Rodney to Primary Children's last week and we had to go there twice in one day and I had to bring the Dr a picture of Rodneys problem and I was so frazzled that day I think I left it in the cafeteria or someone took it during the time I was running around like a chicken with her head cut off. I hope I'm wrong and its just misplaced. But it had a bunch of pictures from the 4 rth of July and the girls in there matching dresses and I'm so worried!
5 comments:
oh no! That totally sucks!! What are you going to do???
Tell me you found it... We don't want that just laying around. :(
Oh no! I finally saw the title of your post! Hence the reason I deleted my comment! I've been unable to reach you so I sure hope that it isn't stolen and that you're able to get things figured out! Or if it is, that person will have a feeling to return it somehow! I can't imagine the nightmare that is! I'd be frazzled too!
Looks like you found your camera! Yay!
Post a Comment