Thursday, July 16, 2009

More July 4rth pictures!

I know I have said this a million times but I really love it when my kids match. It makes me so happy! I had such a hard time trying to decide on a few pictures I just put them all in. I loved that the girls had matching dresses. I love my handsome little son! I have a new respect for photographers because it is so hard to try and get 3 kids to smile at the same time :) So we did a lot of pictures of just 2 of them or Individual ones to make it a little easier!

Our beautiful girls!
Our handsome son!

Tried to get a group shot and Emily was being smothered!
Rodney was getting bored so we had him show us his muscles!

I love my kids so much. They make me so happy!

The kids being silly!

2 comments:

*A* said...

So, so very cute!!

J♥M said...

I really need to take a lesson on the collage thing! Awesome!