Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our amazing 4rth of July Weekend in Logan!

We went up to Logan for the 4rth of July and had so much fun. We always have a great time with Grandma and Papa Bro! They were so cute and bought this swimming pool for the kids to play in and they were in it for 2 days straight. Papa was such a trooper and got in with the kids and so did I. On the second day Matt got in with them and it was a ton colder by the time they got out they were all blue!

What a fun time!

Thanks for buying the pool it was a ton of fun!

Then we had an amazing meal that Aunt Jentry made. I feel so bad that the picture I took didn't turn out of the food she made, but she made dutch oven turkey, and potatoes, deviled eggs and salad. For desserts she made an amazing fruit pizza, and I made firecracker cupcakes and rice crispy treats. It was an amazing meal. Thank you Jentry for all of your hard work!

Yummy treats!
Poor little Rodney feel asleep before the fireworks even started so he didn't get to see any of them. Both of the girls were wide awake!
The kids had so much fun doing the sparklers. I felt bad cuz Rodney burnt his little finger and got a blister on his finger.

Emily get your buns back here I'm trying to take your picture!

There we go! Your so cute!

Just some random picture of Emily that were so cute!

8 comments:

kellbell said...

I missed logan for the 4th this yr! I love being up there! that food looks yummy!

*A* said...

What a fun 4th you guys had. I love when my kids match too. They all look so cute. Whitney is a sleep right now, and I'm tempted to go sit in the little kiddy pool in the back yard. It's soooo hot.

Doug and Amanda said...

I love all the pictures it looks like a wonderful time! I adore grandparents that are so invovled, it melts my heart they deserve an award and looks like you got a couple of really great ones there.... Also I checked out your love bugs blog, YOU ARE AMAZING... I had no idea you were so talented in this area, I knew you were good, but most of those treats, look so good I so want to eat them and fresh new ideas, so fun! I hope it goes well for you... Wish we lived closer I think we'd have so much fun together....

Laleh said...

Steph, you look so beautiful holding your daughters. I got all teary eyed looking at your beautiful face, I miss you! The food looks delicious it should be in a Fourth of July magazine. What a wonderful Fourth of July celebration!

Melanie Palmer said...

What a fun time! I love when my girls match too :)

periwinkle4 said...

I'm so glad for you that you found your camera! Your 4th looks like it was so much fun! How great to be so close to family, and what great grandparents! Cute cute kids! And amen to the respect to the photographers! I think it is easier to photograph other people's kids than my own too. But your pics look great.

J♥M said...

I bet you're so glad to have those 4th of July Pictures!!
I'm so glad you were able to escape to Logan and celebrate! I think it must be the burn a finger year this year with those fun sparklers!
Sounds like some delish food! I love the kind of grandparents that get down with the kids!

Katie said...

who knew Logan could be so FUN!!!

What picture maker do you use???? Love them