Last week I went out on a date with my older sister Andra (who is having another girl :) ) and my younger brother Adam on a date. We met up in Provo at Red Robin and ate dinner and then we went and watched Harry Potter. It was so much fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We all agreed that just the 3 of us need to get together more often. (No offense to our spouses they are all great but sometimes its nice just to have a day with your siblings) :) anyway I just wanted to tell them thank you for a great night. I love them both so much. Maybe one day we all 4 could go on a date. Love your guts you 2!
Random May 2026
2 months ago

4 comments:
looks like fun...I miss my siblings :)
That was so dang fun! I'm so glad we got to do that together. I love you guys too and I'm stealing these pictures!!! Thanks, love ya
How fun and what a great idea! It's awesome that you guys live close together.
What fun! Isn't it funny that no matter how old you are, when you get together with siblings you act like you are teenagers again.
BTW, I'm feeling really good- thanks for asking :)
Post a Comment