Saturday was a fun and busy day for us we started off the day going up to Lehi to watch our good friends The Daltons baptize there oldest daughter Kamarie. It was such a great experience to watch her get baptized. We have been friends with them for a couple of years and I love how we always support each other. They are amazing friends. Kamarie we are so proud of you! Thank you for being such a good example to your younger siblings and to my children as well. She looked so beautiful and so grown up!
The kids were so excited to see each other. Karlee and Tenaya a the best of buds!
3 comments:
cute, cute, cute!
Gosh I don't know what to say!
Thanks so much for coming with your cute kids to celebrate with us! I know your day was busy, but it means a lot to have such support!! It was the best thing for Tenaya too as she was sporting terrible "bath-tism ITIS"!!!! We're happy you came! Thanks isn't enough!
How amazing! I can't believe she is that old! WOW!
Post a Comment