Cousin Whitney had her first sleep over and it was a blast! I loved watching her and Emily having so much fun together. I love that they are so close and I know they are building memories that will last forever!


We went to the Dinosaur Museum and the kids loved it!
Trying to get a picture of all 3 of them was not working :(

I'm so glad the shark didn't eat my children!!!!!

This year it is free to put boys in dance so we put Rodney in. It has been so great for his coordination, even though in this picture he is hanging from the bar like a monkey :) They do a ton of singing, dancing and there are 3 other boys in his class that he has made friends with. I also reminded Matt that there are a ton of football players that do tap & ballet, so that helped :)

I'm so glad the shark didn't eat my children!!!!!

This year it is free to put boys in dance so we put Rodney in. It has been so great for his coordination, even though in this picture he is hanging from the bar like a monkey :) They do a ton of singing, dancing and there are 3 other boys in his class that he has made friends with. I also reminded Matt that there are a ton of football players that do tap & ballet, so that helped :)
Some more pictures of my sweet little boy!
The kids at the pool with there cousin Whitney and Rodney being superman! Like I said we had a great summer I'm looking forward to the new adventures that await with Karlee starting kindergarten but I'm really going to miss her. She is such a sweet girl and a huge help to me. We will keep you posted on our activities!! :)
Rodney just said to his cousin Bentley that "Heavenly Father likes it when I drink Hot Chocolate cuz its good for your buns" I said "don't you mean bones" and they both laughed. I hope that my kids will always be close with there cousins I love that!



8 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited to see a new post. Looks like you guys have been having a wonderful summer. I LOVE the pictures of the little girls in bed. Sooooooooo cute. I'm gonna steal it like always:-)
Which class did you get Rodney in? I had Joshua in one and he was the only boy. He did NOT like it. He was OK at first, but when they started the ballet, he was outta there. I'm glad Rodney likes it.
What cute pics. The one of Rodney in the goggles and cape is soooo cute. Looks like a lot of fun.
I also stole the pictures of Em and WhitWhit. They are now my desktop background and every time I look at my desktop, I giggle. And I keep showing it to my colleagues and it makes them giggle. What a pair of QTs!!!!
What a great post! How the heck do you do that kind of picture collage on your blog? I love that it's always so apparent that you are thrilled to be a mom :)
You guys have been busy! I can't wait to hear all about Karlee starting school soon! Rodney looks way taller to me!!
Stephanie, I love reading your blog. It always has such fun, tender, funny things on it. I love you guys and it isfun to see new pictures of them and to read what is going on in your lives. Give Karlee an extra big kiss on Thursday and tell her it is from Grandma and Papa Bro. Love you guys!
These have got to be the cutest kids on the planet. We will give the credit to their mom and grandma. We will be thinking about mom and daughter Thursday when Karlee starts her new adventure with school. luvualotsyerpapa
Post a Comment