Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My sweet friend Megan

I have an amazing friend named Megan. Her and her sweet husband have been trying to have a baby for a couple of years without success. Please take a minute and read her story. If you have any services you could offer to be auctioned off or if you want to come to the auction it is for a great cause. I know with every fiber of my being that they are going to be amazing parents one day and we need to help them get that chance. Megan I love you so much, you are on of the most amazing people I have ever met. Karlee still talks about how you 2 are such good friends. I will do all I possibly can to help make your dreams come true. I love you!

http://megsmiracle.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

oh Steph. Thank you so, so much for your kind thoughts and your CONSTANT support. It means so much to me! Thank you thank you thank you! xo

J♥M said...

This is going to be great!